Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mr. Taco

Who loves Mexican food--me!! I'm pretty sure it's my favorite kind of food. Ever since moving to Georgia, though, I've been having a hard time finding any that I really like (I miss you Rancheritos and El HabaƱero). One night, after being disappointed by Peachtree Diner, I spotted some glowing lights and they spoke to me--they said, "Get your butt over to Mr. Taco!" Well, it took me 24 hours, but I listened, and boy was I glad! 
Dave ordered some sort of burrito that was quite tasty, but I ordered the Torta Cubana. *slips in drool puddle* It was sooo good! I feel the need to have another one right now! Oh..I guess I should tell you more about the establishment. The restaurant was small and clean and colorful. The staff were nice. The prices were very reasonable. Now, get over there and eat a torta!

Mr Taco on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment